Get a Quote
Terms & Conditions
AlpDelivery.ch is one of the subsidiaries of ARATOURS SA.
This branch is launched to take care of distributing shipments to the specified addresses based on the ordered transport service. These general conditions regulate the commercial relations between Alpdelivery.ch and the Client within the framework of the transport service. AlpDelivery.ch is authorized to use other contractual domestic transport companies to provide the transport services.
- Shipment orders
Each order must contain all the necessary transfers' information stating on the exact address to which the cargo will be delivered, the content of the shipment, its quantity, weight and dimensions. The Customer is responsible for the incorrectly advised details and omissions: inappropriate packaging, incomplete or even incorrect instructions.
AlpDelivery.ch is authorized to deliver the shipment without the recipient's acknowledgement of receipt in case the company is authorized by the sender and by the recipient. Therefore, the deposit at the recipient is considered as delivered in an appropriate form. A picture of the delivered item is proof of the complete distribution.
When the recipient rejects to receipt the shipment or the delivery cannot be completed for another reason, the sent parcel will be returned to the sender and distributed on another time based on an agreement and at the expense of the Client.
- The prohibited Cargoes
The following items are not supported by AlpDelivery.ch:
- Coded consignments, parcels in a post office box
- Bank bills, coins, jewellery, precious stones, securities etc.
- Goods which value exceeds CHF 50'000.-
- Perishable products which can be damaged during transport and requiring special technical procedures.
- Goods which may cause personal injury or property damage.
- Weapons, ammunition, highly flammable materials, explosives or other items which fall under criminal law.
- Any other cargo which is legally prohibited.
- Opening the parcel
The parcel can be opened under the following circumstances:
- Official checkpoints (customs, police, etc.)
- For the need of the recipient's recognition
- Other transportation security requirements
AlpDelivery.ch has no liability for damage resulting from a delay. Liability for loss, damage or incorrect distribution of the goods transported is limited to the actual value of the shipment and to a maximum of CHF 500.- per shipment.
- Exemption from liability
AlpDelivery.ch does not occupy responsibility for the following cases:
- Damage due to inappropriate packaging or to the shipment itself during transport.
- Damage due to weather conditions (frost, heat, temperature variation, rain, snowfall, humidity, etc.).
- Electrical or magnetic damage.
- Damage resulting from delayed delivery due to controls by authorities (customs, police, others), closed roads, technical breakdowns or other.
- Customs duty, taxes or other charges.
- Damage intentionally caused by a third party.
- Force majeure.
- Transport insurance
AlpDelivery.ch has public liability insurance “Transporter” up to CHF 50'000.-. In case of demand, AlpDelivery.ch can offer supplementary “All Risk” insurance. In this case, the additional fees will be charged by the Client. If the cargo’s value extends the CHF 50'000.-, the Client is requested to notify the Company.
The commitment to keeping the order's data confidential by both parties during and after completing the shipment service.
Any cancellation will be made by the Customer must take place without delay. The incurred costs will be charged to the Customer.
- Acceptable payment methods
We accept bank transfer, a Credit Card payment: Visa and Master Cards.
- Applicable law, Dispute Settlement and Legal Venue
The Swiss legal system shall apply to the present Terms & Conditions and to the relationship between AlpDelivery.ch and the Client. For disputes that cannot be resolved amicably, the capital of the legal jurisdiction is exclusively Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Changes to the Terms & Conditions
AlpDelivery.ch reserves the right to modify the general Terms & Conditions at any time without previous notice.